Questions and Answers in Oral Health Education
1. Auflage Februar 2021
208 Seiten, Softcover
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Preis: 36,90 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
Ideal study aid for the NEBDN Certificate in Oral Health Education
Questions and Answers in Oral Health Education comprehensively and efficiently prepares students for the National Examining Board for Dental Nurses (NEBDN) Certificate in Oral Health. Written by a dental tutor and course administrator, as well as a certified NEBDN examiner, this revision guide includes tips and techniques to help students with the test. It also includes examples of mock examination questions along with answers and explanations to further students' understanding of the material contained within.
Presented in question-and-answer format to aid with retention and learning, Questions and Answers in Oral Health Education contains the most up-to-date regulations, policies, and oral health guidance.
Full of useful information to better cater to each student's unique style of learning, it features:
* An introduction to the exam process and exam structure, including the style of questions a test-taker is likely to see
* A discussion of legislation and General Dental Council standards and guidance
* A summary of the material contained within the book along with website links for further, supplementary study
* Treatments of a wide variety of topics, including plaque, sugars, erosion, fluoride, and more
Questions and Answers in Oral Health Education is perfect for qualified dental nurses seeking to extend their duties with a post-registration qualification like the NEBDN Certificate in Oral Health Education.
ii. How to use this book
iii. About the companion website
iv. Roles and Responsibilities
V. Legal and Ethical
1. Oral Health Messages
3. Anatomy and The Oral Mucosa
5. Periodontal Disease and Plaque
8. Tooth Surface Loss
9. Visual Aids
10. Aims and Objectives
11. Lesson Preparation and Communication
12. Socio-economic Classification, Class and Socialisation
13. Fluoride and Fissure Sealants
14. Oral Condition and Oral Cancers
15. Legislation and GDC standards
16. Screening, Surveys, Indices, Epidemiology, Prevalence & Indences
17. General Health
18. Medical Emergencies
CHLOE FOXHALL is an NEBDN qualified dental nurse and holds post graduate certificates. She is also a dental tutor and course administrator at Smiles Dental Training LTD.
ANNA LOWN is an NEBDN qualified dental nurse and holds post graduate certificates. She is also a NEBDN Examiner and Founder of Smiles Dental Training LTD.