The Science Behind Why We Buy
2. Auflage September 2022
Preis: 18,90 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
A groundbreaking exploration of purchasing behaviour and its essential role in smarter marketing practices to benefit your organization.
If you understand why people buy, you are already one step ahead in reaching out to them effectively with your products and services. Decoded: The Science Behind Why We Buy, 2nd Edition offers a groundbreaking exploration into the science of purchasing. The book specifically demonstrates why decision science has proven invaluable to the field of marketing by helping to explain purchasing behaviours.
Decoded delivers a practical framework and guidelines for applying science to the marketing practices you use every day. As a marketing professional, you can look to this second edition for behavioural knowledge, timely case studies, and an understanding of methodologies. You'll gain advice on how to employ knowledge about behaviours for more effective brand management, from strategy to implementation to new product development.
You'll also gain useful insight into the latest research on consumer motivations that lead to purchasing decisions. Learn more about what happens in the human brain as buyers make their choices. The revised edition provides new material that marketers can apply to informed, successful practices.
* Gain an understanding of the Jobs to Be Done (JTBD) approach.
* Take a closer look at the Ferrero neuroscience study that supports JTBD.
* See updated and relevant case studies of JTBD at work.
* Discover how to engage customers through digital touchpoints.
If you're a marketing practitioner, an understanding of decision science will enhance your day-to-day work. Decoded helps you see how science and marketing come together. Immerse yourself in the science of why people buy and gain a stronger base of knowledge as you develop strategies, implement marketing plans and meet customer needs through innovation.
1. Decision Science: Understanding the Why of Consumer Behaviour
2. The Moment of Truth: Decoding Purchase Decisions
3. Decoding the Interface: How the Autopilot Perceives Touchpoints
4. Optimizing the Path to Purchase: The Decision Interface Makes the Difference
5. Goals: The Driving Forces of Purchase Decisions
6. From Positioning to Touchpoints: Bringing Value to Life
7. Case Studies
About the Author