Intelligent Manufacturing with Zero Defects
IEEE Series on Systems Science and Engineering
1. Auflage Dezember 2021
560 Seiten, Hardcover
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Preis: 132,00 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
Industry 4.1 Intelligent Manufacturing with Zero Defects
Discover the future of manufacturing with this comprehensive introduction to Industry 4.0 technologies from a celebrated expert in the field
Industry 4.1: Intelligent Manufacturing with Zero Defects delivers an in-depth exploration of the functions of intelligent manufacturing and its applications and implementations through the Intelligent Factory Automation (iFA) System Platform. The book's distinguished editor offers readers a broad range of resources that educate and enlighten on topics as diverse as the Internet of Things, edge computing, cloud computing, and cyber-physical systems.
You'll learn about three different advanced prediction technologies: Automatic Virtual Metrology (AVM), Intelligent Yield Management (IYM), and Intelligent Predictive Maintenance (IPM). Different use cases in a variety of manufacturing industries are covered, including both high-tech and traditional areas.
In addition to providing a broad view of intelligent manufacturing and covering fundamental technologies like sensors, communication standards, and container technologies, the book offers access to experimental data through the IEEE DataPort. Finally, it shows readers how to build an intelligent manufacturing platform called an Advanced Manufacturing Cloud of Things (AMCoT).
Readers will also learn from:
* An introduction to the evolution of automation and development strategy of intelligent manufacturing
* A comprehensive discussion of foundational concepts in sensors, communication standards, and container technologies
* An exploration of the applications of the Internet of Things, edge computing, and cloud computing
* The Intelligent Factory Automation (iFA) System Platform and its applications and implementations
* A variety of use cases of intelligent manufacturing, from industries like flat-panel, semiconductor, solar cell, automotive, aerospace, chemical, and blow molding machine
Perfect for researchers, engineers, scientists, professionals, and students who are interested in the ongoing evolution of Industry 4.0 and beyond, Industry 4.1: Intelligent Manufacturing with Zero Defects will also win a place in the library of laypersons interested in intelligent manufacturing applications and concepts. Completely unique, this book shows readers how Industry 4.0 technologies can be applied to achieve the goal of Zero Defects for all product