Investing All-in-One For Dummies
2. Auflage Juni 2022
656 Seiten, Softcover
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Preis: 33,90 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
Make the most of your investment portfolio with a mix of assets from stocks to real estate to cryptocurrency
There's nothing more satisfying than seeing the balance of a financial account grow month over month. But before that can happen, you need to know the best places to invest your money. Who can you trust for solid, reliable investing advice?
Investing All-in-One For Dummies offers sound guidance for investors at every level. Whether you're stumped by stocks, baffled by bonds, mystified about mutual funds, or curious about cryptocurrency, this book gives you a solid foundation in those investing concepts and many others. After reading the expert advice and considering your risk tolerance and timeline, you can confidently choose the best investments for your financial goals.
Containing advice from 10 different Dummies investing guides, Investing All-in-One For Dummies shows you how to:
* Set short- and long-term investing goals, invest to minimize your tax hit, and develop an investing strategy using a mix of investment vehicles
* Decide when to buy, hold, or sell an investment
* Choose the right mix of stocks, bonds, and mutual funds to create a diversified portfolio
* Identify real estate investment opportunities and find the capital to make purchases
* Execute trades through an online broker instead of using a traditional investment firm
* Evaluate modern investing trends like cryptocurrency and environmental, social, and governance (ESG) investing
For anyone who wants to dip their toes into the markets or who tends to leave their investment decisions in the hands of someone else, Investing All-in-One For Dummies is the must-read resource when you're ready to make informed decisions and pick solid investments for your financial future.
Paul Mladjenovic is a Certified Financial Planner and the bestselling author of Stock Investing For Dummies.
Kiana Danial is an investment consultant and trainer and the author of Cryptocurrency Investing For Dummies.
Russell Wild is the author or coauthor of nearly two dozen books, including ETFs For Dummies.
Matt Krantz is a nationally known financial journalist and the author of Online Investing For Dummies.
Robert Griswold is a successful real estate investor and property manager and the co-author of Real Estate Investing For Dummies.
Steven Gormley is a celebrated expert in the legal marijuana sector and author of Investing in Cannabis For Dummies.
Brendan Bradley is a financial market professional and the author of ESG Investing For Dummies.