Scattering and Diffraction by Wedges 1
The Wiener-Hopf Solution - Theory
1. Auflage November 2020
240 Seiten, Hardcover
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Preis: 155,00 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
The book has a dual purpose. The first is to expose a general methodology to solve problems of electromagnetism in geometries constituted of angular regions. The second is to bring the solutions of some canonical problems of fundamental importance in modern electromagnetic engineering with the use of the Wiener-Hopf technique.
In particular, the general mathematical methodology is very ingenious and original. It is based on sophisticated and attractive procedures exploiting simple and advanced properties of analytical functions. Once the reader has acquired the methodology, they can easily obtain the solution of the canonical problems reported in the book. The book can be appealing also to readers who are not directly interested in the detailed mathematical methodology and/ or in electromagnetics. In fact the same methodology can be extended to acoustics and elasticity problems. Moreover, the proposed practical problems with their solutions constitute a list of reference solutions and can be of interest in engineering production in the field of radio propagations, electromagnetic compatibility and radar technologies.
2. The Wiener Hopf equations for angular regions.
3. Exact solutions of impedance wedge problems.
4. The general solution of the impedance wedge problem.
5. Exact solutions of penetrable wedge problems.
6. The general solution of the penetrable wedge problem.
7. Coupling of angular and planar regions: circuital representations.
8. The wedge problem immersed in anisotropic media.
Lombardi Guido, Ecole Polytechnique of Turin, Italia.