Innovative Approaches towards Ecological Coal Mining and Utilization
1. Auflage November 2021
XVIII, 366 Seiten, Hardcover
164 Abbildungen (84 Farbabbildungen)
Delivers a comprehensive and fulsome exploration of the ecological problems caused by coal mining and utilization.
Preis: 149,00 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
2. Developing Trending towards Ecological Coal Utilization
3. Multiple Coal Seam Co-Production Oriented Equilibrium Approach towards Coal-Water Conflict
4. Seasonal Changes Oriented Dynamic Strategy towards Coal-Water Conflict Resolutions
5. GIS Oriented Equilibrium Strategy towards Coal Gangue Contamination Mitigating
6. Dynamic Investment Strategy towards Emissions Reduction and Energy Conservation of Coal Mining
7. Carbon Dioxide Emissions Reduction Oriented Integrated Coal-Fired Power Operation Method
8. Equilibrium Coal Blending Method towards Multiple Air Pollution Reduction
9. Equilibrium Biomass-Coal Blending Method towards Carbon Emissions Reduction
10. Carbon Emissions Reduction Oriented Equilibrium Strategy for Thermal-Hydro-Wind Generation System
11. Economic-Environmental Equilibrium Based Wind-Solar-Thermal power Generation System
12. Carbon Emissions Reductions Oriented Equilibrium Strategy for Municipal Solid Waste with Coal Co-Combustion
Prof. Heping Xie worked as the former president of Sichuan University (2003-2017). He is the Academician of Chinese Academy of Engineering since 2001. He has received over 40 prizes. Until now, he has published more than 100 peer-reviewed research articles and 6 academic monographs in both English and Chinese.
Dr. Chengwei Lv holds doctorate degree in management science and now, he is a research associate at the School of Business, Sichuan University.