Girls That Invest
Your Guide to Financial Independence through Shares and Stocks
1. Auflage Juli 2022
256 Seiten, Softcover
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Preis: 18,90 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
Your step-by-step guide to financial independence--from the creator of the #1 investing education podcast, Girls That Invest.
Ever wondered how on earth the stock market works, but felt too intimidated to ask "those" questions? This is the book for you! In this guide to investing in stocks (aka shares), Simran Kaur teaches the essential principles you can apply to any market, anywhere in the world.
Because money provides freedom: The freedom to say yes or no, the freedom to handle whatever life throws at you, and the freedom to grow and prosper. This book is your invitation to join the thriving community of women who are building a better financial future.
* Understand the stock market and different types of investments
* Grow your money, beat inflation and secure your future
* Decode the jargon around markets, diversification, earnings and more
* Explore different investor strategies and find the right one for you
* Put it all together, step-by-step, and start your investment portfolio
Investing is for everyone. Pick up Girls That Invest, become an investor-in-training, and claim a space for yourself in the world of finance--so you too can find financial independence and create generational wealth.