With advancements moving at a rapidly increasing pace, high safety, and quality standards are of paramount importance. Analysis & Sensing publishes global authoritative cutting-edge analytical and bioanalytical chemistry and sensors research from the entire field of chemistry. We support the community to develop new analytical methods and sensors for rapid and accurate diagnosis or measurement.
We understand the huge pressures the scientific community is facing every day and we want to support you. Chemistry Europe is an association of 16 chemical societies from 15 European countries, representing over 75,000 chemists. Run by chemists, for chemists—we evaluate, publish, disseminate, and amplify the scientific excellence of chemistry researchers from around the globe.
- Peer-reviewed primary and secondary research articles
- Free color
- Open-access publishing option
- Fast publication times
- Cutting-edge (bio)analytical chemistry over the entire breadth of the field
- An advisory board of top international researchers
- 12 issues per year from 2021
- Online publication on an industry-leading platform is highly optimized for discoverability, mobility, and accessibility.
- An app for Apple and Android devices enables even more comfortable mobile browsing, also offline, at no extra cost.
- Engaging social media coverage
Analysis & Sensing publishes an attractive mixture of:
- Communications and Full Papers
- Minireviews and Reviews
- Highlights and Concepts
- Viewpoints, Personal Accounts, and Essays
Fields of Interest
- Bioanalysis and nucleic acids
- Chromatography and sampling
- Electrophoresis and flow cytometry
- Environmental science
- Fluorescent and spectroscopic probes
- Imaging, contrast agents, and tomography
- Immunoassays and point-of-care detection
- Mass spectrometry
- Metabolomics and proteomics
- Single-molecule studies
- Spectroscopy (including EPR and NMR)
- Surface analysis