ChemMedChem is a top journal for research at the interface of chemistry, biology and medicine. It is published on behalf of Chemistry Europe, an association of 16 European chemical societies. ChemMedChem publishes primary as well as critical secondary and tertiary information from authors across and for the world. Its mission is to integrate the wide and flourishing field of medicinal and pharmaceutical sciences, ranging from drug design and discovery to drug development and delivery, from molecular modelling to combinatorial chemistry, from target validation to lead generation and ADMET studies. ChemMedChem typically covers topics on small molecules, therapeutic macromolecules, peptides, peptidomimetics, and aptamers, protein-drug conjugates, nucleic acid therapies, and nanomedicine, particularly 1) targeted nanodelivery, 2) theranostic nanoparticles, and 3) nanodrugs.
- Peer-reviewed primary and secondary research articles
- Free color
- Open-access publishing option
- Fast publication times
- Cutting-edge medicinal chemistry over the entire scope of the field
- 24 issues per year
- Online publication on an industry-leading platform is highly optimized for discoverability, mobility, and accessibility.
- An app for Apple and Android devices enables even more comfortable mobile browsing, also offline, at no extra cost.
- Engaging social media coverage
ChemMedChem publishes an attractive mixture of:
- Full Papers and Communications
- Reviews and Minireviews
- Patent Reviews
- Highlights and Concepts
- Book and Multimedia Reviews