Bringing chemistry, biology, and drug discovery together fosters innovation and collaboration and accelerates science. ChemMedChem publishes high-impact articles showcasing the breadth of international research in medicinal chemistry, from small pharmacologically active molecules to new modalities including nanomedicine and biologics. Our thorough editorial practices enable us to rapidly publish authoritative research. We support the community to inspire the extended drug discovery community.
We understand the huge pressures the scientific community is facing every day and we want to support you. Chemistry Europe is an association of 16 chemical societies from 15 European countries. Run by chemists, for chemists—we evaluate, publish, disseminate, and amplify the scientific excellence of chemistry researchers from around the globe.
- Peer-reviewed primary and secondary research articles
- Free color
- Open-access publishing option
- Fast publication times
- Cutting-edge medicinal chemistry over the entire scope of the field
- 24 issues per year
- Online publication on an industry-leading platform is highly optimized for discoverability, mobility, and accessibility.
- An app for Apple and Android devices enables even more comfortable mobile browsing, also offline, at no extra cost.
- Engaging social media coverage
ChemMedChem publishes an attractive mixture of:
- Research Articles
- Reviews and Concepts
- Perspectives and Highlights