The journal Crystal Research and Technology is a pure online Journal (since 2012).
Crystal Research and Technology is an international journal examining all aspects of research within experimental, industrial, and theoretical crystallography. The journal covers the relevant aspects of
- crystal growth techniques and phenomena (including bulk growth, thin films)
- modern crystalline materials (e.g. smart materials, nanocrystals, quasicrystals, liquid crystals)
- industrial crystallisation
- application of crystals in materials science, electronics, data storage, and optics
- experimental, simulation and theoretical studies of the structural properties of crystals
- crystallographic computing
Crystal Research and Technology has a 2021 Impact Factor of 1.599 (Journal Citation Reports (Clarivate Analytics, 2022)).