The Chinese Journal of Chemistry is an international forum for peer-reviewed original research results in all fields of chemistry. Founded in 1983 under the name Acta Chimica Sinica English Edition and renamed in 1990 as Chinese Journal of Chemistry, the journal publishes a stimulating mixture of Accounts, Full Papers, Notes and Communications in English.
The Chinese Journal of Chemistry is available on Wiley Online Library, offering
- free article abstracts
- fully searchable articles
- free ContentAlerts via E-mail
- access to related articles via CrossRef
- Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs): unique identifiers for digital content
- instant full-text access via Pay per View.
The Chinese Journal of Chemistry is jointly published by the Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry (Chinese Academy of Sciences) and Wiley-VCH on behalf of the Chinese Chemical Society. It is supported by the Chinese Association of Science and Technology and the National Natural Science Foundation of China. In 2000 it received the Chinese National Award for Journals.