Electrochemical energy storage devices play a transformative role in our societies. They have allowed the emergence of portable electronics devices, have triggered the resurgence of electric transportation and constitute key components in smart power grids. Batteries & Supercaps publishes international high-impact experimental and theoretical research on the fundamentals and applications of electrochemical energy storage. We support the scientific community to advance energy efficiency and sustainability.
We understand the huge pressures the scientific community is facing every day and we want to support you. Chemistry Europe is an association of 16 chemical societies from 15 European countries. Run by chemists, for chemists—we evaluate, publish, disseminate, and amplify the scientific excellence of chemistry researchers from around the globe.
- Peer-reviewed primary and secondary research articles
- Free color
- Preprints welcome
- Open-access publishing option
- Fast publication times
- Cutting-edge articles and reviews covering the entire scope of electrochemical energy storage
- An advisory board of top international researchers
- 12 issues per year
- Online publication on an industry-leading platform is highly optimized for discoverability, mobility, and accessibility.
- An app for Apple and Android devices enables even more comfortable mobile browsing, also offline, at no extra cost.
- Engaging social media coverage
Batteries & Supercaps publishes an attractive mixture of:
- Research Articles
- Reviews and Concepts
Fields of Interest
- Pure and applied battery research
- Battery electrochemistry
- Electrode materials
- Cell design
- Battery systems and applications
- Hybrid battery systems
- Organic batteries