Batteries & Supercaps publishes on all aspects of electrochemical energy storage, from fundamentals to applications. The journal publishes top-quality primary research papers and critical secondary information from authors across the world. It is published on behalf of Chemistry Europe, an association of 16 European chemical societies.
- Peer-reviewed primary and secondary research articles
- Free color
- Preprints welcome
- Open-access publishing option
- Fast publication times
- Cutting-edge articles and reviews covering the entire scope of electrochemical energy storage
- An advisory board of top international researchers
- 12 issues per year
- Online publication on an industry-leading platform is highly optimized for discoverability, mobility, and accessibility.
- An app for Apple and Android devices enables even more comfortable mobile browsing, also offline, at no extra cost.
- Engaging social media coverage
Batteries & Supercaps publishes an attractive mixture of:
- Communications and Articles
- Minireviews and Reviews
- Highlights and Concepts
Fields of Interest
- Pure and applied battery research
- Battery electrochemistry
- Electrode materials
- Cell design
- Battery systems and applications
- Hybrid battery systems
- Organic batteries