Aims and Scope
In such a regulated scientific community, ensuring efficient and adaptable procedures that are fit for purpose has never been more essential. Chemistry—Methods publishes high-impact and reliable processes in chemistry, including chemical methods and instrument development. With trial-and-error as an integral part of scientific discovery, we support you with solid chemistry methods research that can be applied and innovated. We help the community to inspire across chemistry with multidisciplinary experimental and theoretical chemistry methods research.
We understand the huge pressures the scientific community is facing every day and we want to support you. Chemistry Europe is an association of 16 chemical societies from 15 European countries, representing over 75,000 chemists. Run by chemists, for chemists—we evaluate, publish, disseminate, and amplify the scientific excellence of chemistry researchers from around the globe.
- Peer-reviewed primary and secondary research articles
- Free color
- Preprints welcome
- Gold open-access publishing
- Fast publication times
- Continuous publishing making final and citable articles available faster
- Cutting-edge method development across all subdisciplines in chemistry
- An advisory board of top international researchers
- 12 issues per year
- Online publication on an industry-leading platform is highly optimized for discoverability, mobility, and accessibility.
- An app for Apple and Android devices enables even more comfortable mobile browsing, also offline, at no extra cost.
- Engaging social media coverage
Chemistry—Methods publishes an attractive mixture of:
- Research Articles
- Reviews and Concepts
- Perspectives and Highlights
Fields of interest
- electron microscopy
- nuclear magnetic resonance reaction studies
- operando infrared spectroscopy
- Raman spectroscopy
- synchroton X-ray diffraction
- systems modelling
- time-lapse fluorescence microscopy
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy
- reaction mechanisms
- structural dynamics