Aims and Scope
Chemistry—Methods is a fully open-access interdisciplinary journal publishing high-impact peer-reviewed research on all aspects of methods in chemistry, ranging from operando methods in catalysis to new approaches to imaging and new synthetic methods. It is published on behalf of Chemistry Europe, an association of 16 European chemical societies.
It is the first general chemistry journal with a focus on providing comprehensive coverage on all aspects of methods development in chemistry, both experimental and theoretical.
- Peer-reviewed primary and secondary research articles
- Free colour
- Gold open-access publishing
- Fast publication times
- Cutting-edge method development across all subdisciplines in chemistry
- Chemistry—Methods publishes an attractive mixture of:
- Articles and Communications
- Minireviews and Reviews featuring a critical selection of the most important aspects of a topic
- Highlights presenting concise evaluations of highly relevant current chemical research
- Concepts emphasizing important developments in a specific area and their implications for future research