Bridging the gap between chemistry and physics creates a unique community that recognizes and celebrates connected science. ChemPhysChem showcases ground-breaking international research in the fields of physical chemistry and chemical physics. The significant contributions from our community have been impressive, having positioned us as one of the leading journals in the field. We provide a home for high-impact interdisciplinary chemistry research worldwide. Our thorough editorial practices help us publish original fundamental research in physical chemistry and chemical physics.
We understand the huge pressures the scientific community is facing every day and we want to support you. Chemistry Europe is an association of 16 chemical societies from 15 European countries, representing over 75,000 chemists. Run by chemists, for chemists—we evaluate, publish, disseminate, and amplify the scientific excellence of chemistry researchers from around the globe.
- Peer-reviewed primary and secondary research articles
- Free color
- Open-access publishing option
- Fast publication times
- Cutting-edge research articles and reviews on all aspects of physical chemistry and chemical physics
- An advisory board of top international researchers
- 24 issues per year
- Online publication on an industry-leading platform is highly optimized for discoverability, mobility, and accessibility.
- An app for Apple and Android devices enables even more comfortable mobile browsing, also offline, at no extra cost.
- Engaging social media coverage
ChemPhyChem publishes an attractive mixture of:
- Research Articles
- Reviews and Concepts
Fields of Interest
- Atmospheric chemistry
- Chemical physics
- Clusters and colloids
- Complex systems
- Environmental chemistry
- Liquids and fluids
- Materials science
- Physical biochemistry
- Physical chemistry
- Single-molecule research
- Soft matter
- Solid-state physics
- Surface science