ChemPhysChem is one of the leading chemistry/physics interdisciplinary journals (ISI Impact Factor 2019: 3.144) for physical chemistry and chemical physics. It is published on behalf of Chemistry Europe, an association of 16 European chemical societies.
ChemPhysChem is an international source for important primary and critical secondary information across the whole field of physical chemistry and chemical physics. It integrates this wide and flourishing field ranging from Solid State and Soft-Matter Research, Electro- and Photochemistry, Femtochemistry and Nanotechnology, Complex Systems, Single-Molecule Research, Clusters and Colloids, Catalysis and Surface Science, Biophysics and Physical Biochemistry, Atmospheric and Environmental Chemistry, and many more topics. ChemPhysChem is peer-reviewed.
Fields of interest
- Physical Chemistry and Chemical Physics
- Solid State and Soft Matter Research
- Electro- and Photochemistry
- Femtochemistry and Nanotechnology
- Complex Systems and Single Molecule Research
- Clusters and Colloids
- Catalysis and Surface Science
- Biophysics and Physical Biochemistry
- Atmospheric and Environmental Chemistry
- and many more.
ChemPhysChem publishes an attractive mixture of:
- Communications and Articles
- Minireviews and Reviews
- Highlights and Concepts
- News and Comments
- Book and Multimedia Reviews