Digital Photography For Dummies
9. Edition March 2020
368 Pages, Softcover
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Photographers! Your guide is here!
The demand for high-quality photographs is higher than ever. Whether you're building your influencer rating online, capturing the moments of a child's life, or are looking for ways to improve your skills, photography know-how is a must-have skill.
Digital Photography For Dummies helps you do more than pointing, shooting, and hoping for the best or slapping a filter on a camera phone shot. This book introduces you to the camera settings and techniques that separate okay pictures from frame-worthy portraits. It then explains how to apply those skills to capturing your own portraits, landscape shots, and high-action photos.
* Develop a better eye for image composition
* Discover how to light photos better, including using natural light
* Learn to get quick results in auto settings or take full control in manual mode
* Discover the elements of exposure and how they influence the final product
* Find instructions on taking a formal or casual portrait
* Apply basic editing techniques to finalize your image
Go beyond photo apps and apply the techniques pros use for their images.