The Official ACT Prep Guide 2020 - 2021, (Book + 5 Practice Tests + Bonus Online Content)
1. Edition May 2020
976 Pages, Softcover
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Price: 35,90 €
Price incl. VAT, excl. Shipping
The only guide from the ACT organization, the makers of the exam, with 5 genuine, full-length practice tests in print and online.
The Official ACT Prep Guide 2020-2021 is the only guide from the makers of the exam and it includes actual ACT test forms (taken from past ACT exams). It offers 5 actual ACT tests (all with optional writing tests) so you can practice at your own pace. To help you review, this guide provides detailed explanations for every answer and practical tips on how to boost your score on the English, math, reading, science, and optional writing tests.
The test creators also created online resources accessible through this book. You can practice online with 5 full length practice tests to mimic the test day experience. These test questions can be organized, filtered, and tracked to test your exam performance.
Get ready for test day with this bestselling guide to the ACT. The Official ACT Prep Guide 2020-2021 will help you feel comfortable, confident, and prepared to do your best to ace the ACT!
The Official ACT Prep Guide 2020-2021 includes:
* Information about the September 2020 ACT enhancements
* Real ACT test forms used in previous years' exams
* Five full-length tests available in the book and online, including one NEW full-length test with optional writing test
* Online practice that mimics the testing experience
* Customizable questions bank with detailed answer explanations
* Helpful advice for test day