Advanced Theory and Simulations is an interdisciplinary, international, English-language journal that publishes high-quality scientific results focusing on the development and application of theoretical methods, modeling and simulation approaches in all natural science and medicine areas, including:
- materials, chemistry, condensed matter physics
- engineering, energy
- life science, biology, medicine
- atmospheric/environmental science, climate science
- planetary science, astronomy, cosmology
- method development, numerical methods, statistics
The journal was recently accepted into the Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE; Clarivate Analytics) and will receive its first Impact Factor in summer 2020.