Advanced Engineering Materials focuses on all the latest breakthroughs in engineering materials. The journal covers a variety of key topics, such as composites, ceramics, intermetallics, and coatings, and also high-temperature, cellular, and biomedical materials, as well as innovative manufacturing techniques.
Advanced Engineering Materials has a 2021 Impact Factor of 4.122 (Journal Citation Reports (Clarivate Analytics, 2022)).
Advanced Engineering Materials is the journal of choice for your best contributions in the field of
- Metallic foams and other cellular materials
- Biomedical materials
- Modern casting and powder metallurgical techniques
- Laser methods in materials processing
- High temperature materials
- Precursor-derived ceramics
- Numerical simulation of materials behavior and processing
- Nondestructive testing techniques
- Surface science and coating technology
- Corrosion of materials