Advanced Engineering Materials continues to be the premier journal for all the latest breakthroughs in engineering materials and novel materials that are making those important first steps towards commercialization, with a strong focus on new manufacturing techniques. Advanced Engineering Materials received a further increased, record-high Impact Factor of 2.576 (2018 Journal Citation Reports), an increase of 11% on the 2017 value.
Advanced Engineering Materials is the journal of choice for your best contributions in the field of
- Metallic foams and other cellular materials
- Biomedical materials
- Modern casting and powder metallurgical techniques
- Laser methods in materials processing
- High temperature materials
- Precursor-derived ceramics
- Numerical simulation of materials behavior and processing
- Nondestructive testing techniques
- Surface science and coating technology
- Corrosion of materials
Sign up for the free Advanced Science News Newsletter!