Advanced Engineering Materials continues to be the premier journal for all the latest breakthroughs in engineering materials and novel materials that are making those important first steps towards commercialization, with a strong focus on new manufacturing techniques. Advanced Engineering Materials received a further increased, record-high Impact Factor of 2.906 (2018 Journal Impact Factor, Journal Citation Reports (Clarivate Analytics, 2019)).
Advanced Engineering Materials is the journal of choice for your best contributions in the field of
- Metallic foams and other cellular materials
- Biomedical materials
- Modern casting and powder metallurgical techniques
- Laser methods in materials processing
- High temperature materials
- Precursor-derived ceramics
- Numerical simulation of materials behavior and processing
- Nondestructive testing techniques
- Surface science and coating technology
- Corrosion of materials
Sign up for the free Advanced Science News Newsletter!