Climate change and sustainable practices are high on the agenda, and chemistry is committed to make a positive impact. ChemSusChem publishes impactful international sustainability research and significant advancements with chemistry at our core. We provide the ideal home for ground-breaking studies with a worldwide representation and reach. Our thorough editorial practices help us publish rapid original fundamental research in sustainable chemistry.
We understand the huge pressures the scientific community is facing every day and we want to support you. Chemistry Europe is an association of 16 chemical societies from 15 European countries. Run by chemists, for chemists—we evaluate, publish, disseminate, and amplify the scientific excellence of chemistry researchers from around the globe.
- Peer-reviewed primary and secondary research articles
- Free color
- Open-access publishing option
- Fast publication times
- Cutting-edge sustainable chemistry over the entire scope of the field
- An advisory board of top international researchers
- 24 issues per year
- Online publication on an industry-leading platform is highly optimized for discoverability, mobility, and accessibility.
- An app for Apple and Android devices enables even more comfortable mobile browsing, also offline, at no extra cost.
- Engaging social media coverage
ChemSusChem publishes an attractive mixture of:
- Research Articles
- Reviews and Concepts
Fields of Interest
- Artificial photosynthesis
- Batteries and supercapacitors
- Biorenewable resources
- Biofuels and biorefineries
- Carbon dioxide capture and storage
- Cleaner synthesis
- Environmental chemistry
- Energy storage and conversion
- Fuel cells
- Green chemistry
- Heterogeneous catalysis
- Homogeneous catalysis
- Hydrogen generation and storage
- Solar cells
- Solar fuels
- Sustainable chemistry
- Waste valorization