PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications has developed into a key source of information in the field of applying proteomics and other omics methods to the study of human disease and translation to the clinic. With 6 issues per year, the journal publishes papers in all relevant areas including:
- basic (prote)omics research designed to further understand the molecular mechanisms underlying dysfunction in human disease
- the results of (prote)omics studies dedicated to the discovery and validation of diagnostic and prognostic disease biomarkers
- the use of (prote)omics for the discovery of novel drug targets
- the application of (prote)omics in the drug development pipeline
- the use of (prote)omics as a component of clinical trials.
ISI Impact Factor 2020: 3.494