PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications has developed into a key source of information in the field of applying proteomics to the study of human disease and translation to the clinic. With 12 issues per year, the journal will publish papers in all relevant areas including:
- basic proteomic research designed to further understand the molecular mechanisms underlying dysfunction in human disease
- the results of proteomic studies dedicated to the discovery and validation of diagnostic and prognostic disease biomarkers
- the use of proteomics for the discovery of novel drug targets
- the application of proteomics in the drug development pipeline
- the use of proteomics as a component of clinical trials.
ISI Impact Factor 2018: 2.324