Bridging the gap between scientific specialisms creates a unique community that recognizes and celebrates connected science. ChemBioChem showcases vital ground-breaking science combining chemistry and biology across the world. Our thorough editorial practices support us in disseminating authoritative studies in chemical biology, bioorganic chemistry, biochemistry, bioinorganic chemistry, synthetic biology, biocatalysis, bionanotechnology, and biomaterials. We support collaborations throughout connected science.
We understand the huge pressures the scientific community is facing every day and we want to support you. Chemistry Europe is an association of 16 chemical societies from 15 European countries. Run by chemists, for chemists—we evaluate, publish, disseminate, and amplify the scientific excellence of chemistry researchers from around the globe.
- Peer-reviewed primary and secondary research articles
- Free color
- Preprints welcome
- Open-access publishing option
- Fast publication times: from submission to acceptance in less than 40 days (on average)
- Cutting-edge research across all areas at the interface of chemistry and biology
- An advisory board of top international researchers
- 24 issues per year
- Online publication on an industry-leading platform is highly optimized for discoverability, mobility, and accessibility.
- An app for Apple and Android devices enables even more comfortable mobile browsing, also offline, at no extra cost.
- Engaging social media coverage
ChemBioChem publishes an attractive mixture of:
- Research Articles
- Reviews and Concepts
- Perspectives and Highlights