ChemBioChem publishes important breakthroughs across all areas at the interface of chemistry and biology, including the fields of chemical biology, bioorganic chemistry, bioinorganic chemistry, synthetic biology, biocatalysis, bionanotechnology, and biomaterials. It is published on behalf of Chemistry Europe, an association of 16 European chemical societies.
- Peer-reviewed primary and secondary research articles
- Free color
- Preprints welcome
- Open-access publishing option
- Fast publication times: from submission to acceptance in less than 40 days (on average)
- Cutting-edge research across all areas at the interface of chemistry and biology
- An advisory board of top international researchers
- 24 issues per year
- Online publication on an industry-leading platform is highly optimized for discoverability, mobility, and accessibility.
- An app for Apple and Android devices enables even more comfortable mobile browsing, also offline, at no extra cost.
- Engaging social media coverage
ChemBioChem publishes an attractive mixture of:
- Communications and Full Papers
- Minireviews and Reviews
- Highlights, Viewpoints, and Concepts