Molecular Nutrition & Food Research is a primary research journal devoted to health, safety and all aspects of molecular nutrition such as nutritional biochemistry, nutrigenomics and metabolomics aiming to link the information arising from related disciplines:
- Bioactivity: Nutritional and medical effects of food constituents including bioavailability and kinetics.
- Immunology: Understanding the interactions of food and the immune system.
- Microbiology: Food spoilage, food pathogens, chemical and physical approaches of fermented foods and novel microbial processes.
- Chemistry: Isolation and analysis of bioactive food ingredients while considering environmental aspects.
Your Benefits as an Author/Reader
- Current Impact Factor of 4.653 (2019 Journal Citation Reports)
- Short publication times
- First class international editors
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
- investigates the correlation between nutrition and health
- focuses on safety aspects of food constituents
- reveals food functionality at the molecular level
Highlighted topics in 2017/2018
- Gut microbiota and nutrition
- Whole grains and health
- Metabolomics & biomarkers