Light plays a crucial role in natural processes and leads to exciting phenomena in molecules and materials. ChemPhotoChem welcomes exceptional international research in the entire scope of pure and applied photochemistry, photobiology, and photophysics. Our thorough editorial practices aid us in publishing authoritative research fast. We support the photochemistry community to be a leading light in science.
We understand the huge pressures the scientific community is facing every day and we want to support you. Chemistry Europe is an association of 16 chemical societies from 15 European countries, representing over 75,000 chemists. Run by chemists, for chemists—we evaluate, publish, disseminate, and amplify the scientific excellence of chemistry researchers from around the globe.
- Peer-reviewed primary and secondary research articles
- Free color
- Open-access publishing option
- Fast publication times
- Cutting-edge articles and reviews covering all aspects of photochemistry
- An advisory board of top international researchers
- 12 issues per year
- Online publication on an industry-leading platform is highly optimized for discoverability, mobility, and accessibility.
- An app for Apple and Android devices enables even more comfortable mobile browsing, also offline, at no extra cost.
- Engaging social media coverage
ChemPhotoChem publishes an attractive mixture of:
- Research Articles
- Reviews and Concepts
Fields of Interest
- Analysis and imaging
- Analytical chemistry
- Artificial photosynthesis
- Flow photochemistry
- Heterogeneous catalysis
- Materials science
- Organic and inorganic synthesis
- Oxygen reduction
- Photodynamic therapy
- Sustainable chemistry
- Water splitting