The Encyclopedia of Diplomacy
4 Volume Set
1. Edition April 2018
2168 Pages, Hardcover
The Encyclopedia of Diplomacy ist ein umfassendes und maßgebliches vierbändiges Kompendium und beleuchtet aus globaler Sicht die wichtigsten Ereignisse, Personen und Begriffe aus den Bereichen Diplomatie und internationale Beziehungen ? von der Antike bis heute.
Price: 700,00 €
Price incl. VAT, excl. Shipping
The Encyclopedia of Diplomacy is a complete and authoritative 4-volume compendium of the most important events, people and terms associated with diplomacy and international relations from ancient times to the present, from a global perspective.
* An invaluable resource for anyone interested in diplomacy, its history and the relations between states
* Includes newer areas of scholarship such as the role of non-state organizations, including the UN and Médecins Sans Frontières, and the exercise of soft power, as well as issues of globalization and climate change
* Provides clear, concise information on the most important events, people, and terms associated with diplomacy and international relations in an A-Z format
* All entries are rigorously peer reviewed to ensure the highest quality of scholarship
* Provides a platform to introduce unfamiliar terms and concepts to students engaging with the literature of the field for the first time
Alphabetical List of Entries vii
Thematic List of Entries xiii
Advisory and Contributing Editors xxi
The Encyclopedia of Diplomacy A-C 1
The Encyclopedia of Diplomacy D-I 467
The Encyclopedia of Diplomacy J-P 989
The Encyclopedia of Diplomacy Q-Z 1583
Summing Up: highly recommended. Lower-division undergraduates through faculty.
--J.A. Knapp, Penn State University, CHOICEconnect October 2018 Vol. 56 No. 2