Tribological Properties, Performance, and Applications of Biocomposites
1. Edition October 2023
304 Pages, Hardcover
18 Pictures (11 Colored Figures)
Discusses tribological characterization of bio-composites regarding a wide variety of factors and applications from an academical as well as application focused standpoint.
Price: 149,00 €
Price incl. VAT, excl. Shipping
2. Tribological properties of the natural fibre reinforced epoxy composites
3. Friction and sliding wear behavior of natural fibre reinforced polyester composites
4. Tribological properties of the natural fibre reinforced vinyl ester composites
5. Wear properties of the natural fibre reinforced bismaleimide composites
6. Friction and sliding wear properties of the natural fibre reinforced polypropylene composites
7. Tribological properties of the natural fibre reinforced polylactic acid composites
8. Wear resistance of the natural fibre reinforced high density polyethylene composites
9. Tribological characterization of natural fibre reinforced low density polyethylene composites
10. Friction and sliding wear characterization of natural fibre reinforced polyethylene terephthalate composites
11. Tribological characterization of the natural fibre reinforced polyimide composites
12. Investigation of the friction and wear resistance of the natural fibre reinforced polyamide composites
13. Friction and wear resistance of the natural fibre reinforced polymer composites with metal oxide fillers
14. Influence of shell nanoparticles on the wear properties of the Biocomposites
15. Friction and wear characteristics of the hybrid Biocomposites
16. Investigation of sliding wear properties of the Biocomposites with polymer blends
17. Influence of fibre treatment on the wear properties of the Biocomposites
18. Friction and wear properties of Biocomposites for dental, orthopedic and biomedical applications
19. Wear properties of Biocomposites for tissue engineering applications
20. Tribological properties of Biocomposites for automotive applications
Dr. Senthilkumar Krishnasamy is currently working as Research Scientist at King Mongkut's University of Technology North Bangkok (KMUTNB). He had been working in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education (KARE), India, from 2010 to 2018 (October). His area of research interests includes modification and treatment of natural fibers, nanocomposites, hybrid reinforced polymer composites. He has 10 years of teaching and research experience in the field of natural fibre reinforced composites. He has extensive knowledge on the mechanical, vibration and morphological characterizations. He has published research papers and book chapters in the tribological behavior of Biocomposites. Till date, he has published more than 30 International journal papers, 25 book chapters, 12 International Conference papers and 6 national conference papers in the field of natural fiber composites.
Dr. Senthil Muthu Kumar Thiagamani is working as Associate Professor in the School of Automotive and Mechanical Engineering at Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education (KARE), Tamil Nadu, India. He is also a visiting researcher at KMUTNB. He is a member international society such as the Society of Automotive Engineers and the International Association of Advanced Materials. He won the Researcher Incentive Award in 2018 at KARE. He has co-authored research papers and book chapters in the tribological behavior of Biocomposites. His publications includes 23 research articles, authored and co-authored 23 book chapters and 9 articles in the conference proceedings. He is a peer reviewer for International Journals like International Journal of Polymer Science, Polymers, and Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Materials.
Dr. Ganesan Chinnachamy is working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Aeronautical Engineering, Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS), Tamil Nadu, India. He has around 10 years of teaching and research experience. He is a member of international societies such as the Aeronautical Society of India, Institution of Engineers (India), and the International Association of Advanced Materials. He received the Chartered Engineer (CEng) from the Institution of Engineers (India) in the year 2020. He was awarded the Best Teacher and the Researcher Incentive Award in 2018 at HITS. His research interests include Fatigue life analysis and modeling of composite structures, Finite element analysis, Damage modeling of composite structures, Green composite and Tribology. He is a reviewer for various international journals and to name a few are Journal of Engineering Manufacture (SAGE Publications), Engineering Fracture Mechanics (Elsevier Publications), International Polymer Processing (De Gruyter Publications), Journal of Engineering Science and Technology (JESTEC) and AIAA Conferences.