Bringing together scientists from several disciplines and combining efforts can accelerate scientific discoveries and improve working practices. ChemPlusChem uniquely fosters cross-community collaborations by publishing innovative multidisciplinary research from at least two chemical subdisciplines or related fields. We provide the ideal home for high-impact multidisciplinary studies worldwide, celebrating connected working. Our thorough editorial practices help us publish original fundamental research fast.
We understand the huge pressures the scientific community is facing every day and we want to support you. Chemistry Europe is an association of 16 chemical societies from 15 European countries. Run by chemists, for chemists—we evaluate, publish, disseminate, and amplify the scientific excellence of chemistry researchers from around the globe.
- Peer-reviewed primary and secondary research articles
- Free color
- Open-access publishing option
- Fast publication times
- Continuous publishing making final and citable articles available faster
- Cutting-edge chemistry over the entire scope of the field
- An advisory board of top international researchers
- 12 issues per year
- Online publication on an industry-leading platform is highly optimized for discoverability, mobility, and accessibility.
- An app for Apple and Android devices enables even more comfortable mobile browsing, also offline, at no extra cost.
- Engaging social media coverage
ChemPlusChem publishes an attractive mixture of:
- Research Article
- Reviews and Concepts
Fields of Interest
- Analytical chemistry
- Biological chemistry
- Computational chemistry
- Environmental chemistry
- General chemistry
- Inorganic chemistry
- Macromolecular chemistry
- Materials chemistry
- Medicinal chemistry
- Organic chemistry
- Organometallic chemistry
- Physical chemistry
- Polymer chemistry
- Supramolecular chemistry